The Information Technology Alliance (ITA) is an independent, membership association of leading mid-market technology professionals, consultants, and product/service providers in North America. Our primary objective is to create a community where members share information and build relationships that improve the way they, and their clients, do business.
Why Work With an ITA Member
Simply stated, an ITA-affiliated technology professional can provide significant value and strategic assistance beyond that of a non-ITA member.
The ITA membership roster consists of some of the most highly regarded mid-market technology professionals, consultants and product/service providers in North America. All members must:
- Demonstrate a history or track record in delivering high quality IT services and products to their clients/constituents.
- Achieve and maintain professional recognition for technology service delivery.
- Be sponsored by an existing ITA Member or member of the ITA staff.
- Employ professionals who have demonstrated a willingness to serve in volunteer capacities to further the IT profession.
- Commit to collaborate and share best practices with other ITA members to enhance each member’s business performance.
- Endorse and abide by the ITA Code of Professional Conduct.
What Does ITA Mean to You?
When you select an ITA member firm to provide you with information technology products and services, here's what you can count on:
- The highest level of integrity and candor. Gain peace of mind by partnering with a trusted advisor, who is firmly committed to a strict code of professional conduct.
- A business partner dedicated to continual improvement. Secure, by extension, significant value from the bi-annual ITA conferences, which enable member firms to focus on building and maintaining a top-notch professional service practice.
- A solution that makes a difference. Benefit from early market intelligence and emerging business infrastructure technologies that can help make you more successful.
- Industry-accepted best practices. Receive products and services delivered in a way that improves your business processes, provides new efficiencies, and positively affects your bottom line.
- The best of today’s (and tomorrow’s) technology. Maximize your investment as the collective ITA “voice” helps direct the future product development efforts of the leading mid-market software publishers.
To locate an ITA member in your area